There are several ways you can get involved with SNAC
- Attend SNAC meetings (see calendar) - email us at email@example.com to get on our mailing list and receive meeting agendas
- Apply to serve as a school rep
- Participate in a working group
- Offer your ideas for improving the education of your student
Becoming a SNAC School Representative
We have two official school representatives from each school. Schools reps are the primary liaison between SNAC and each school's EC community.
The basic responsibilities of being a SNAC Rep include:
- Attending SNAC meetings
- Representing EC interests to school-based groups such as SITs and PTA's
- Introducing yourself to your school administration
- Making sure your school web site has a link to the SNAC page
- Submitting SNAC announcements to your school's PTA newsletter
Joining a Working Group
For the 2014-2015 Academic Year we will have three working groups.
- Peer Buddy
- Co-teaching/Academic Inclusion
- Vocational Education
If you are interested in participating in these working groups, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.